Saturday, September 15, 2007

Shu Uemura Eyeshadow

So, today I went to window shopping by myself. My first planned was just window shopping eventhough I was drolling all over these shu uemura eye shadows last night.
First I checked at Neiman Marcus but they don't have it. Too bad because they have this amazing beauty event going on right now.

Then I went to Saks Fifth Avenue and found out they carry this brand. Great !!




I went there and tried on this color:











P Green 550




It LOOOKS great !!! Amazingly nice. I love it. It's SUPER !!! And believe it or not this male SA who put it on me with the smooky eyes thing, he did a great job !! He's the best SA ever who can put great eye shadow on my eyes. Seriously.



Then I also checked on this pink color - P Pink 150 but I don't really love it. May be I have pink at home eventhough it's slightly different. I want to try their yellow eyeshadow. Hm may be I'll exchange this pink with the yellow.



I also bought the brushes because Shu Uemura brushes is the best but EXPENSIVE !!!





Not sure if I really want this brush though because I think it's too small but some people said that it did a good job.

Actually I don't want to buy it now but this SA said that if I bought this today he'll give me the cleanser. 150 ml cleanser. Well I guess it's worth it !!

I'm falling in love w/ Shu Uemura eyeshadow...oh nooooo !!!



No comments: