Saturday, October 13, 2007

Shopping Experience

Today I went to Saks Fifth Avenue at Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL. Purchased some items from Bobbie brown, however didn't get gift at all. It dissappointed me but the thing that make me don't want to go there again is the SA attitude in that counter.

Her initial is MYA and she does have attitude. She's not nice, not helpful and don't have respect towards her customer at all.

It sort of pissed me off until now !!! I don't want to make my purchase over there again !!! One of the lady at Giorgio Armani also has little bit attitude but she's still okay compare with Mya at Bobbie Brown.

On the other hand though, Jovita at NARS is such a sweet person. There's also this lady at Chanel who's quiet tall....she's SUPER. I love her a lot !! Thanks guys, you made my day ...

This is just my ramble of today's shopping experience at Saks.

No comments: