Saturday, October 13, 2007

Eye Liner

Today, I tried Chanel's liquid eye liner. It's not that good on me ... I mean it's too watery, not dry quickly and you really need steady hand to apply it.
So, I decided to pass on it.

Then I tried Chanel's eye liner pencil. It's called Stylo Yeux Waterproof, long lasting eye liner. It's really good. I love it more than my lancome eye liner.





Haven't tried it to make smokey eyes yet though ....


I was going to buy it but it sold out :(. So this Chanel's SA introduce me to Giorgio Armani eyeliner.


It's called Maestro Eye liner...OMG, it's really great. Haven't try it on my eyes yet but I love it more than Chanel liquid Eye liner. It should be fine..at least I hope so. I asked them to shipped it on me so I'll get it soon and will post the review about it here.


No comments: